Saturday, August 14, 2010

Blessing for Ella's Birthday



As I sit to write down my thoughts
It occurs to me that I have not
Stopped long enough in the last week
To actually say thank you

Thank you to friends and family
For their love and support
Today and every day

Thank you to my friend Helene
And to her staff
Not only for donating her yoga studio
But also for hosting a class by donation
So that I can help families at BC Children's Hospital
Live a more comfortable life

Thank you to Danielle
For the gift of beautiful flowers
And that of her presence
Yoga-ing & celebrating Ella
On her birthday

Thank you to my Facebook crew
For sending wishes and words of support
For what I anticipated would be a tough day

Thank you to my PVNH families
For your words of kindness

Thank you to my friend Emma...
For donating some of Jonah's favorites...
Books which will be offered to families...
At Children's Hospital this week...

Thank you to Mother Nature
For sending me some rain
On Ella's birthday
To make sure I took time to stop
Relax
And just breathe

As I sit and write down my thoughts
All I can say is thank you
To all of you
And most importantly
Thank you
To Ella for playing
With Maman on your 2nd birthday

ELLA - Everyone Loves Little Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment